New for 2021 – Are you thinking about how you can make a living around your passion for art and creation?
Maybe you have dreams of selling your pottery or artwork? Are you are a keen photographer, or want to become a self-employed tattoo or makeup artist?
This programme is for young, budding entrepreneurs who have a talent or product that and they would like to investigate the viability of starting a small business. The focus is to look at the validity of the business and then how to pitch and market your business.
Self employment is a brilliant option for creative minds who want to be their own boss!
|Credits:||Level 2 & 3: 26|
|Duration:||This is a 1 year programme|
|Provider||Tai Poutini Polytechnic What you|
What you learn:
- Assess the feasibility and viability of your business
- Learn about business planning
- Be able to describe and implement marketing options
- Create a website specifically for your business idea
- This course is to inspire people who want to be self-employed
- And start their own business
Further study options:
- Certificate in Small Business Level 4
- Diploma in Business Level 5
- Certificate in Arts and Design Level 4
- Diploma in Arts and Design