This newly developed course explores how you can encourage people to undertake physical activity in a safe and enjoyable way and why physical activity is so important for our health. You will learn about the importance of food and nutrition, how to help encourage fitness through sport and exercise and you will develop key leadership and communication skills.
Our expert tutors will help you to understand more about the employment options that are available within the health and fitness industries and provide you with expert tuition in an interactive and stimulating environment.
|Credits:||Up to 44 Credits|
|Duration:||This is a 2 year programme|
|Timetable:||Residential block courses|
What you learn:
- Leadership strategies
- Food and nutrition
- Physical activities of people in our communities
- Training tools and techniques
- Sports management
- Health promotion
Further Study Options:
- Certificate in Pre Health Science
- Certificate in Fitness
- Check out the 2018 Programme PDF Guide here!
- Talk to your school Trades Academy co-ordinator or careers advisor